SPRG Crowned Agency of the Year at Asia Pacific Excellence Awards 2016 PR
Plus Garnered Seven Client-awards All in Two Days
HONG KONG, Apr, 21 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - Strategic Public Relations Group ("SPRG") is delighted to receive the Agency of the Year Award at the Asia Pacific Excellence Awards 2016 PR gala dinner, standing out in competition with the region's top-ranking PR agencies. In addition to the Agency award, the Group was honoured with seven awards for campaigns developed for clients, all two days from two organisations: Six trophies from the Stevie Awards, two Silver and four Bronze, to be presented in June, and Marketing Magazine's MARKies Awards 2017, a Silver award.
Agency of the Year - Asia Pacific Excellence Awards 2016 PR
Accepting the award, Richard Tsang, Chairman of SPRG, said "Winning the Asia Pacific Agency of the Year is a great encouragement for all of us particularly as this is our first enrollment in the award programme. This latest win is another treasured addition to our trophy chest containing such prestigious agency awards as: Asia Pacific Network of the Year and Greater China Independent Agency of the Year, Campaign/PRWeek; Hong Kong Consultancy of the Year and Asia Pacific Financial Consultancy of the Year, The Holmes Report; Asia Pacific Agency of the Year and Asia Agency of the Year, The Stevie Awards; Best Financial PR Firm in Asia, Corporate Governance Asia; Local Hero-PR Agency and Local Hero-Media Relations Agency, Marketing Magazine. The wins are very much owed to the hard work of all SPRGers."
The following are SPRG's award winning campaigns:
"Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards 2017"
- Innovation in Investor Relations: Human Health Holdings Ltd (HK:1419)
- Innovation in Use of Social Media - Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations: Google China
- Innovation in Investor Relations: China Animation Characters Co Ltd (HK:1566)
- Innovation in Media Relations: World Ventures
- Innovation in Use of Celebrities or Public Figures: Merck
- Innovation in Use of Social Media - Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations: Merck
"Marketing Magazine - MARKies Awards 2017"
- Best Idea - Public Relations: Lee Tung Avenue Management Company
About Strategic Public Relations Group
Strategic Public Relations Group is one of the largest public relations networks in Asia and the largest public relations consultancy in Hong Kong. SPRG is an integrated public relations group and an investor relations and financial communications specialist. With 310 professionals working from 15 offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia, the Group delivers tailored solutions in Asia.
SPRG clients include prominent members of the automobile, banking and finance, IT, travel and hospitality, healthcare and pharmaceutical, lifestyle, entertainment, and sports industries, as well as government bodies and associations. Through its own network and affiliation with PROI Worldwide, the world's largest independent affiliation partnership, SPRG can assist clients access over 140 cities around the world.
Agency-specific awards earned by SPRG include the following:
International Business Awards
- Public Relations Agency of the Year in Asia Pacific (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Public Relations Agency of the Year in Asia (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Grand Stevie Award (2013)
- Best of Show - Agency (2016)
Agency of the Year
- Most Outstanding Client/Agency Partnership (2016)
- Best Crisis Management Team (2014)
- Local Hero - Public Relations Agency of the Year (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2016)
Agency of the Year Awards
- Greater China Independent Agency of the Year - Silver (2012)
Asia Pacific PR Awards
- Asia Pacific Network of the Year (2010)
'The Holmes Report'
Asia Pacific SABRE Awards
- Asia Pacific Financial Consultancy of the Year (2011)
- Hong Kong Consultancy of the Year (2009)
'Corporate Governance Asia'
Asian Excellence Award
- Best Financial PR Firm in Asia (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016)
'Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards'
- Investment in People (2009 & 2016 )
- SME CSR (2016)
Campaigns that SPRG has devised for clients have won more than 110 awards from such distinguished publications and organisers as the Bulldog Reporter, Marketing, Campaign, The Holmes Report, IPRA, PRNews, PublicAffairsAsia, Stevie Awards and Mer Comm.
Strategic Public Relations Group
Tel: +852 2864 4822
Fax: +852 2114 4948
Member Companies: Hong Kong | Beijing | Shanghai | Guangzhou | Taiwan | Singapore | Malaysia
Source: Strategic Public Relations Group
Sectors: Media, Advertising
Copyright ©2017 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Japan Corporate News Network.