CONNECT WITH US:
Jul, 11 2018 22:54 JST
AAG Energy Holdings Limited
AAG Energy's Operations Remain Strong in 2018Q2
HONG KONG, Jul, 11 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - AAG Energy Holdings Limited (HKEX stock code: 2686) is pleased to announce its operation update for the 2nd quarter of 2018, i.e. three months ended June 30, 2018 ("2018Q2").
Key Quarterly Highlights:
- AAG continues to outperform the HSE target with zero injury in 2018Q2.
- AAG's gross average daily production for 2018Q2 achieved 2.17 MMCM per day ("MMCMD") (Panzhuang 1.87 MMCMD, Mabi 0.31 MMCMD), a 6.4% increase compared to the gross average daily production of 2.04 MMCMD in 2018Q1 (Panzhuang 1.79 MMCMD, 4.5% increase; Mabi 0.25 MMCMD, 24.0% increase), and a 31.5% increase compared to the gross average daily production of 1.65 MMCMD in 2017Q2 (Panzhuang 1.50 MMCMD, 24.7% increase; Mabi 0.15 MMCMD, 106.7% increase).
- Panzhuang drilled 16 SLH wells and 5 PDW wells in 2018Q2, and 24 wells were put into production during the quarter.
- Mabi Gas Average Well-head Sales Price ("ASP") increased by 39.5% to 1.59 RMB per cubic meter ("rmb/m3") in 2018Q2 (inclusive of retrospective adjustment for 2018Q1) from 1.14 rmb/m3 in 2018Q1, and a 40.7% increase over Mabi's 2017Q2 ASP of 1.13 rmb/m3. This increase resulted from the finalization of discussion with PetroChina and approval by the Joint Management Committee of Mabi in 2018Q2 on pipeline sales price for 2018 and the upward pipeline gas price adjustment with effect from January 2018.
- Panzhuang ASP was 1.50 rmb/m3 in 2018Q2, a slight decrease of 4.5% (despite the end of the peak demand winter period in March 2018 and the start of the summer period in April 2018) over Panzhuang's 2018Q1 ASP 1.57 rmb/m3, but a 20.0% increase over Panzhuang's 2017Q2 ASP of 1.25 rmb/m3.
- Regarding Mabi Overall Development Plan Phase I ("ODP I") progress, AAG and PetroChina jointly decided to go through the requirements and procedures for approval process to obtain ODP approval ("NDRC Approval Process") given that Mabi has been waiting for the requirements and procedures for the filing process for ODP approval ("NDRC Filing Process") since early 2017 when the NDRC announced that the NDRC Approval Process will be changed to the NDRC Filing Process. In June 2018, PetroChina submitted Mabi ODP I to NDRC to commence the NDRC Approval Process. As a result of this change, we expect to obtain the NDRC approval for Mabi ODP I by end of 2018 and be able to start the scaled development of ODP I in 2019.
For details, please refer to the announcement:
and you can also find the document on the announcements page of our website:
About AAG Energy Holdings Limited (HKEX stock code: 2686)
AAG Energy Holdings Limited is an international energy company and the leader in China's CBM exploration and development sector. It focuses on developing and optimizing the value of unconventional gas resources to supply clean energy to the Chinese economy. AAG Energy's key operating assets, Panzhuang and Mabi concessions, are located in the Southwestern part of Qinshui Basin, which boasts the largest proved CBM geological reserves of any basin in China. AAG Energy's Panzhuang concession in partnership with China United Coalbed Methane Corporation Ltd., is the most commercially advanced Sino-foreign CBM asset in China and the first Sino-foreign CBM cooperative project to have entered full-scale commercial development and production. The Project has a designed annual production capacity of 500 million m3. AAG Energy's Mabi CBM Project in partnership with PetroChina received preliminary ODP Phase I approval from NDRC in November 2013. The designed production capacity of Mabi Phase I is 1 billion m3 per year. With proven ability to commercialize CBM and a highly-respected management team, the Group has attracted support from leading international and Chinese investors. For further details, please visit www.aagenergy.com.
About AAG Energy Holdings Limited
AAG Energy is the leading independent coalbed methane (CBM) producer in China, focusing on the development and value optimization of unconventional gas resources to supply clean energy to the Chinese economy. AAG Energy's key assets, Panzhuang and Mabi concessions, are located in the southern Qinshui Basin, which contains the largest amount of proven CBM geological reserves in China. The Panzhuang concession is the most commercially advanced Sino-foreign CBM asset in China and is the first Sino-foreign CBM concession in China to have received overall development plan approval, with designed annual production capacity of 500 million m3. The Mabi concession received preliminary ODP approval in November 2013 and Mabi ODP I has a designed annual commercial capacity of 1 billion m3. The proven ability to commercialize CBM, along with a highly regarded management team has attracted support from leading international and Chinese investors including Warburg Pincus, Baring Private Equity Asia, Chinastone and Ping An. For further details, please visit www.aagenergy.com.
Source: AAG Energy Holdings Limited
Sectors: Daily Finance, Energy
Copyright ©2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
Sharp Receives Order to Construct Mega Solar Power Plants in Binh Thuan and Long An Provinces in Vietnam
Sep 21, 2018 16:07 JST
NEC Joins the ITxPT for Promoting Public Transport Technology Standards
Sep 21, 2018 15:04 JST
NEC Biometrics Contribute to Security at the 18th Asian Games
Sep 21, 2018 14:23 JST
Fujitsu Develops Technology to Improve Reliability of Data Distribution across Industries
Sep 20, 2018 15:59 JST
Fujitsu Develops Platform Technology to Support High Speed Processing of Massive Data in Distributed Storage
Sep 20, 2018 15:37 JST
NEC Showcases the Latest in Intelligent Public Transport Solutions at APTA's 2018 Annual Meeting
Sep 20, 2018 10:03 JST
SPARX Group to Establish "Mirai Renewable Energy Fund"
Sep 19, 2018 18:08 JST
Fujitsu's New AI Technology "Wide Learning" Enables Highly Precise Learning Even from Imbalanced Data Sets
Sep 19, 2018 17:25 JST
Fujitsu Conducts Memory Expansion Technology Field Trial, Achieves System Performance Equivalent to 10 Servers
Sep 19, 2018 15:55 JST
Fujitsu Laboratories and Waseda University Agree to Comprehensively Collaborate on Digital Annealer Research
Sep 19, 2018 11:43 JST
Fujitsu Develops Novel Technology to Massively Boost Optical Data Transfer Throughput Using Existing Equipment
Sep 19, 2018 11:20 JST
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi and Google Join Forces on Next-Generation Infotainment
Sep 19, 2018 09:04 JST
Hitachi: Ansaldo STS Receives Contract for the Operation and Maintenance Services of Lines 3, 4, 5 & 6 of Riyadh Metro
Sep 18, 2018 18:02 JST
Hitachi Showcases IoT Platform "Lumada" and Digital Solutions to Solve Societal Challenges in Thailand
Sep 18, 2018 16:31 JST
Fujitsu Technology to Solve Combinatorial Optimization Problems for Medium-Sized Drug Discovery
Sep 18, 2018 14:23 JST
Innovative Toyota at Paris Motor Show
Sep 18, 2018 14:18 JST
Hitachi Launches Lumada Center Southeast Asia
Sep 18, 2018 11:09 JST
One-Ttwo for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing and a Hat-Trick for Tanak
Sep 18, 2018 10:44 JST
Toyota Yaris Y20 Celebrating 20 Years of Yaris
Sep 18, 2018 10:31 JST
MHI Included in Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index for Second Consecutive Year
Sep 14, 2018 17:23 JST
More Latest Release >>
AAG Energy 2018 Interim Net Profit Surges by 223% and EBITDA up by 109%, Gross Gas Production Up by 30%
August 24 2018 23:14 JST
AAG Energy's Operations Remain Strong in 2018Q1
April 16 2018 21:58 JST
Revenue of AAG Energy Increases by 31.2% to RMB 735.5 Million in 2017
March 24 2018 14:10 JST
AAG Energy Announces 4th Quarter 2017 Operations Updates
February 08 2018 20:16 JST
AAG Energy Announces 3rd Quarter 2017 Operations Updates
October 30 2017 14:51 JST
AAG Energy Achieves Remarkable Results for 2017 Interim
August 24 2017 23:50 JST
AAG Energy Announces 2nd Quarter 2017 Operation Updates
July 24 2017 21:20 JST
AAG Energy Announces 2016 Annual Results
April 05 2017 09:43 JST
AAG Energy Announces 4th Quarter 2016 Operation Updates
January 26 2017 10:30 JST
AAG Energy Achieves Production Milestone on CBM Commercialization and Technical Breakthrough for its Two China CBM Concessions
July 05 2016 10:44 JST
More Press release >>