CONNECT WITH US:
Jul, 11 2018 22:54 JST
AAG Energy Holdings Limited
AAG Energy's Operations Remain Strong in 2018Q2
HONG KONG, Jul, 11 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - AAG Energy Holdings Limited (HKEX stock code: 2686) is pleased to announce its operation update for the 2nd quarter of 2018, i.e. three months ended June 30, 2018 ("2018Q2").
Key Quarterly Highlights:
- AAG continues to outperform the HSE target with zero injury in 2018Q2.
- AAG's gross average daily production for 2018Q2 achieved 2.17 MMCM per day ("MMCMD") (Panzhuang 1.87 MMCMD, Mabi 0.31 MMCMD), a 6.4% increase compared to the gross average daily production of 2.04 MMCMD in 2018Q1 (Panzhuang 1.79 MMCMD, 4.5% increase; Mabi 0.25 MMCMD, 24.0% increase), and a 31.5% increase compared to the gross average daily production of 1.65 MMCMD in 2017Q2 (Panzhuang 1.50 MMCMD, 24.7% increase; Mabi 0.15 MMCMD, 106.7% increase).
- Panzhuang drilled 16 SLH wells and 5 PDW wells in 2018Q2, and 24 wells were put into production during the quarter.
- Mabi Gas Average Well-head Sales Price ("ASP") increased by 39.5% to 1.59 RMB per cubic meter ("rmb/m3") in 2018Q2 (inclusive of retrospective adjustment for 2018Q1) from 1.14 rmb/m3 in 2018Q1, and a 40.7% increase over Mabi's 2017Q2 ASP of 1.13 rmb/m3. This increase resulted from the finalization of discussion with PetroChina and approval by the Joint Management Committee of Mabi in 2018Q2 on pipeline sales price for 2018 and the upward pipeline gas price adjustment with effect from January 2018.
- Panzhuang ASP was 1.50 rmb/m3 in 2018Q2, a slight decrease of 4.5% (despite the end of the peak demand winter period in March 2018 and the start of the summer period in April 2018) over Panzhuang's 2018Q1 ASP 1.57 rmb/m3, but a 20.0% increase over Panzhuang's 2017Q2 ASP of 1.25 rmb/m3.
- Regarding Mabi Overall Development Plan Phase I ("ODP I") progress, AAG and PetroChina jointly decided to go through the requirements and procedures for approval process to obtain ODP approval ("NDRC Approval Process") given that Mabi has been waiting for the requirements and procedures for the filing process for ODP approval ("NDRC Filing Process") since early 2017 when the NDRC announced that the NDRC Approval Process will be changed to the NDRC Filing Process. In June 2018, PetroChina submitted Mabi ODP I to NDRC to commence the NDRC Approval Process. As a result of this change, we expect to obtain the NDRC approval for Mabi ODP I by end of 2018 and be able to start the scaled development of ODP I in 2019.
For details, please refer to the announcement:
and you can also find the document on the announcements page of our website:
About AAG Energy Holdings Limited (HKEX stock code: 2686)
AAG Energy Holdings Limited is an international energy company and the leader in China's CBM exploration and development sector. It focuses on developing and optimizing the value of unconventional gas resources to supply clean energy to the Chinese economy. AAG Energy's key operating assets, Panzhuang and Mabi concessions, are located in the Southwestern part of Qinshui Basin, which boasts the largest proved CBM geological reserves of any basin in China. AAG Energy's Panzhuang concession in partnership with China United Coalbed Methane Corporation Ltd., is the most commercially advanced Sino-foreign CBM asset in China and the first Sino-foreign CBM cooperative project to have entered full-scale commercial development and production. The Project has a designed annual production capacity of 500 million m3. AAG Energy's Mabi CBM Project in partnership with PetroChina received preliminary ODP Phase I approval from NDRC in November 2013. The designed production capacity of Mabi Phase I is 1 billion m3 per year. With proven ability to commercialize CBM and a highly-respected management team, the Group has attracted support from leading international and Chinese investors. For further details, please visit www.aagenergy.com.
About AAG Energy Holdings Limited
AAG Energy is the leading independent coalbed methane (CBM) producer in China, focusing on the development and value optimization of unconventional gas resources to supply clean energy to the Chinese economy. AAG Energy's key assets, Panzhuang and Mabi concessions, are located in the southern Qinshui Basin, which contains the largest amount of proven CBM geological reserves in China. The Panzhuang concession is the most commercially advanced Sino-foreign CBM asset in China and is the first Sino-foreign CBM concession in China to have received overall development plan approval, with designed annual production capacity of 500 million m3. The Mabi concession received preliminary ODP approval in November 2013 and Mabi ODP I has a designed annual commercial capacity of 1 billion m3. The proven ability to commercialize CBM, along with a highly regarded management team has attracted support from leading international and Chinese investors including Warburg Pincus, Baring Private Equity Asia, Chinastone and Ping An. For further details, please visit www.aagenergy.com.
Source: AAG Energy Holdings Limited
Sectors: Daily Finance, Energy
Copyright ©2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
NTT DOCOMO Ventures Invests in Lovegraph Photographer-dispatch Service
Feb 15, 2019 16:50 JST
Mitsubishi Motor's New Delica D:5 All-round Minivan Goes on Sale
Feb 15, 2019 14:12 JST
Mitsubishi Corporation to Invest in UK Energy Technology Company OVO Group
Feb 15, 2019 10:59 JST
Mitsubishi Motors Helps Build New Elementary School Building in the Philippines
Feb 14, 2019 21:35 JST
Showa Denko Announces 2018 Consolidated Financial Results
Feb 14, 2019 15:00 JST
SDK Records Impairment Loss (Extraordinary Loss)
Feb 14, 2019 15:00 JST
Mitsubishi Motors to Globally Unveil 2020 ASX Compact SUV at Geneva International Motor Show
Feb 13, 2019 19:59 JST
Fujitsu Launches "Healthcare Personal service Platform" to Manage Health and Medical Information
Feb 13, 2019 18:01 JST
MHPS Is Global Market Share Leader in 2018 for Heavy Duty Gas Turbines by McCoy Reports
Feb 13, 2019 15:05 JST
Eisai Submits Application in Europe Seeking Approval for Fycompa as Treatment for Pediatric Patients With Epilepsy
Feb 13, 2019 09:29 JST
NEC Provides Traffic Management Solution to Serbia's Largest Mobile Telecommunications Carrier
Feb 12, 2019 17:06 JST
MHI: Six More Cars to be Delivered for "New Shuttle" AGT Line in Saitama
Feb 12, 2019 12:35 JST
Sapporo Medical University and Fujitsu in Joint R&D for Diabetes Treatment that Uses AI-based Machine Learning
Feb 12, 2019 11:50 JST
App Square: Enjoy the blockchain DApp 'store' on Infinito Wallet, version 2.4
Feb 11, 2019 15:00 JST
Fundamental Technology to Support the Early Diagnosis of Neurodevelopmental Disorders from Brain Response at First Medication
Feb 11, 2019 07:10 JST
The A.Ka Project : A collaboration of Japanese craftsmen creating extraordinary quality traditional red underwear!
Feb 09, 2019 14:00 JST
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing sets sights on Swedish snow success
Feb 08, 2019 19:55 JST
Mazda Unveils MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition in Racing Orange
Feb 08, 2019 15:48 JST
Toyota Updates its THUMS Virtual Crash Dummy Software
Feb 08, 2019 13:55 JST
NEC Technology Recognizes People based on Partial Images
Feb 08, 2019 11:07 JST
More Latest Release >>
AAG Energy's Operations Remain Strong in 2018Q3
October 30 2018 20:56 JST
AAG Energy 2018 Interim Net Profit Surges by 223% and EBITDA up by 109%, Gross Gas Production Up by 30%
August 24 2018 23:14 JST
AAG Energy's Operations Remain Strong in 2018Q1
April 16 2018 21:58 JST
Revenue of AAG Energy Increases by 31.2% to RMB 735.5 Million in 2017
March 24 2018 14:10 JST
AAG Energy Announces 4th Quarter 2017 Operations Updates
February 08 2018 20:16 JST
AAG Energy Announces 3rd Quarter 2017 Operations Updates
October 30 2017 14:51 JST
AAG Energy Achieves Remarkable Results for 2017 Interim
August 24 2017 23:50 JST
AAG Energy Announces 2nd Quarter 2017 Operation Updates
July 24 2017 21:20 JST
AAG Energy Announces 2016 Annual Results
April 05 2017 09:43 JST
AAG Energy Announces 4th Quarter 2016 Operation Updates
January 26 2017 10:30 JST
More Press release >>